First off I do no take full credit, I just easily edited the triggers to get this to work for 4d.
This captures tells, gossips, ctell, and gtells and puts them into a moveable, sizable and scrollable window. To use this feature follow along
1. Download the plugin from here https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzfkW0nGO36MOWMzZDNiNDMtNWYxZS00NjhkLTk0MGUtMTc3MTNjY2JmYWUx
2. Save the file to your mushclient location in Muschlient/Worlds/Plugins
(Just like Kavirs)
3. Open up Mushclient and login to 4d.
4. Once logged in. Go to File > World Properties or (alt + enter)
5. Under appearance drop down go to triggers and check mark the Enable Triggers
6. Go to File > Plugins > Add
7. Locate Chat_Capture_Miniwindow and select it
8. Enjoy and report any errors back to me.
In the future Ill be adding tabs for separating the different chats into channels and an equipment page and inventory if doable
Credits go to
<!-- Bits of this plugin and ideas were borrowed and remixed from the MUSHclient community. http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=9385
and others. -->
<!-- Modifications for Aardwolf and extra awesome sauce added by Fiendish with help from Orogan -->
<!-- Adapated by Nick Gammon for Smaug and similar MUDs -->