Author Topic: Anubis' Fighting Arena idea - map  (Read 13576 times)

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anubis' Fighting Arena idea - map
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 02:55:22 am »
But we already have several Arena flagged zones; The Gladiator Arena, the Tournament place, the smaller one in Durmandle and the Battlefield that is tied to the arena command.
Are these even used a lot nowadays? Why exactly do we need more?

I'll try to contact Kvetch though, and see if we can dig up her Arena. O'm not really sure where she put it, and there are gazillions of zones in the buildports.

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anubis' Fighting Arena idea - map
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 10:02:05 pm »
The only map I know I built in the buildport was the first - I seem to remember working on the second, but something dragged my interest away.  I know there was supposed to be a lot more scripting in the second one and that's the part I like the least about building except for the ones that just "add flavor".  This idea was dead before Horus dropped the whole new code thing, so it's not his fault at all.  And.. looking at the build port, the area is 338 and I'd just started the second arena when whatever happened happened.  If there is interest in it, I'd be willing to work on it some more - if nothing more than to build the rooms for a new running around area.