Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 18138 times)

Offline Bane

• Coder
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 09:06:18 am »
From what Ive read on here and liked. My idea im planning to write out will try to get us away from spamming skills/spells. Allow complete customization of the character. Skills and Spells. Still keep in some pre req for certain spells. Removal of the tier system.

Adding warm ups and cool downs to the spells/skills. Rather then spamming 4 kicks in the 4-8 seconds it takes to fire off have it as 2 second warm up and a 6 second cool down but still does the same ammount of damage as the 4 kicks. Then add in the perk system to over all boost elemental damage/physical damage/weapon types/Stamina/Mana/Health.

But we really need to pick a direction we want to go in. Multiple ideas have been brought up on here. And to me this seems to be one of the more cooler routes to go.

I would still like to see some type of rebirth system though. Maybe allowing you to have x ammount more points to spend during that rebirth up to x ammount of times. Maybe not alot but still give motivation to people to continue on past the max level.

But with all this being said? Is this something that we can possible code into the mud? Is it something we want? Do we have the man power to code it?

If it is Ill layout maybe one perk group and some spells/skills to go with those perks. If its liked ill continue.

But we really all need to get together and decide a route we want to go, and thats possible.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:13:03 am by Bane »