Author Topic: some ideas to improve the game , at least to make it more attractive  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Asmoday

• MSN Messenger - asmodaydj@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - hasetherussian
    • View Profile
we should really focus on clans, how clans helps new people , how clans are ranked , how clans can provide new spells/skills for the people , maybe even more with ranks in clans
also maybe the titles coresponding to the ranks in the clan can be shown in the /who list
more to be added

aum namah shiva

Offline Asmoday

• View Profile
Re: some ideas to improve the game , at least to make it more attractive
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 12:13:32 pm »
new idea : junks should be alowed , by this i mean that imms should stay out of it , and not restore the gear (except perzes for the right price)
you remember how things use to be, and how each day 4d had over 20 people playerbase
drama must be created and kept this way in order to achive whats needed.
quests are boring if there is no reason to do them except to showoff at recall, but theres an issue
none really cares about gear anymore , why ? cause they are not vulnerable

aum namah shiva

Offline Asmoday

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 11:13:39 am »
oh yea , another one!
if you want to bring back the joy of getting gear, pk and such, remove the damn timers from the artifacts and set a certain max number.
oh and of course make some way to prevent stacking of arti's in house/chest's

aum namah shiva

Offline Bane

• Coder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 04:53:48 am »
I do like something Asmoday brought up here.

I think it would be neat to have clan specific skill or spells. Maybe each clan can design some type of spell or skill. Give more uniqueness to each clan.

Would also be inst resting to see some kind of more adv in ranks. Maybe the higher rank in the clan you are the higher you can train that unique spell or skill you have with that clan.

But I disagree on the timers on artis, too be honest, I love the fact that they now poof. It at least makes olbies leave the recall everynow and then to go get them and too be honest I see most of the olbies not wearing any artis cause they are too lazy. :)