General Category > Suggestions & Ideas

Unfair advantage for new accounts verse old accounts.

(1/4) > >>

Bane:
MAIN POINT
Old character creation bonus need to be removed from accounts that have them or reintroduced so everyone is on the same playing grounds and not at a disadvantage.

Some time ago when  creating your account you had a choice to choose between 3 bonuses. A speed bonus, a damage bonus and the last I’m not sure about. Well these bonuses was removed from char creation i don't remember why nor do i remember when, but i believe this was when char creation was changed to make it easier on people creating a new account.

Well the problem is accounts created before this kept these bonuses and still have them today. These bonuses are actually quite significant being at 10% damage and 100speed.

These bonuses need to be brought back or removed from older accounts because its a big disadvantage for new accounts. And unlike races bonuses which can give big advantages or disadvantages u cant choose.

Virisin:
Yeah this has needed to happen for a while.

Hesara:
What about the roll stats that some of the oldest accounts still have, compared to the self chosen stats new accounts have?

Once:
Or we could allow people to pick one of these bonuses after they've achieved a certain amount of online play time or a certain number of remorts.

Tocharaeh:
hehehhe Hes makes a good point

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version