Author Topic: Clan Wars  (Read 14076 times)

Offline Bane

• Coder
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clan Wars
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 08:46:12 am »
Im pretty sure you are senile... unless im senile...

Offline Sarias

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 12:28:28 pm »
Is this topic still being looked at? It would make my life easier in the future, for stories and such, if clanwar actually worked. I really do like the idea of flagging players with the clan war flag, and i think it would help promote the whole clan atmosphere. Just my two cents of agreement for the idea. :)

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 02:10:03 am »
As far as I know Clanwars are among the planned code changes, but not actively being worked on at present. (Unless Once has other information)?

Quite a few things have been happening with Clans lately, the new artifacts and ARTISAVE rooms is the latest addition. Together with deeds and possibly clan treasuries, these will provide a target for Clan raids, and the ultimate goal is to open the Clanhalls, (except for the crashproof houses) to raids, but also offer the Clans the option to purchase various defences, like guards, defenders and traps.

I'm not sure if the Clanhalls are supposed to be generally accessible, or just opened to the opponent in an ongoing  Clanwar, but hopefully someone else can respond to this.

There is at least one more thread about Clanwars in the Forum:
http://4dimensions.org/forum/index.php/topic,660.0.html

There might be others too, but I  am too lazy to look for them myself.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:25:48 am by Molly »