Author Topic: Molly's Ecology Idea  (Read 6800 times)

Offline Dajte

• View Profile
Molly's Ecology Idea
« on: August 01, 2015, 08:50:27 am »
Hello and well met everyone!

My name is Dajte, I recently came upon this article by a "Molly O'Hara": http://journal.imaginary-realities.com/volume-07/issue-03/a-text-mud-with-a-working-ecology-system/index.html
Immediately, I was inspired, because I actually was working on a game just like this not too long ago. I wrote like...damn, over 100k words of content, before my game group fell apart. So, to Molly in particular, but anyone who is interested, I wanted to ask: Interested in swapping ideas and lessons learned? I think I have quite a lot of things to say about this kind of game design, after trying to make it work for over a year. Maybe even, if enough interest exists, start a collab?

Hope this isn't rude for me to barge in here! I would have sent Molly an email but I couldn't find a contact.

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Molly's Ecology Idea
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 04:08:45 pm »
Sure you can barge in, we are always happy to see new blood...
Hmm, that might have sounded a bit gory.

Anyhow, just drop by and try to catch me on line, share your ideas on the Forum, or join our Builder team and build your own ecology planet in our Future Dimension - we do have most of the building blocks already.

Otherwise my email address is molly.4d2tele2.se, if you want to mail me. The mail adress on our log-in sequence is a bit outdated, but I think it still works.