Author Topic: 4D needs a banner  (Read 20072 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 4D needs a banner
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 09:23:10 pm »
I've sent an email out to an artistic friend of mine with your ideas, Molly.  Who knows, something may come of it.  Maybe he'll think the suggestions are great and visit the mud... then I can pay him back for introducing me to WoW.

Kvetchy

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 06:30:29 pm »
My friend is interested in helping out.  :)  He was wondering if we wanted it like a comic strip.  I told him that we had ideas for two types of banners - a static one which would probably be the one liners of Molly's post, and one that would flip to different scenes - for like the dragon saying hello to the knight and then the next scene frying him.  Hopefully I'll be able to post something soonish.  Though I'll have to figure out how to edit size and all.

Kvetchy

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:54 am »
Well, my idea was an image like a comic strip, but all concentrated to one square, which would be at one end of the banner, while the rest of it has the 4 Dimensions text.
For exampole; the scene is the Timetraveller facing the Dragon - (or probably just the dragon's head, due to the difference in sixe) - and then just the text in the 'talk blurb' changes.
We have to keep it as simply as possible since it's a banner.

I'll see if I can whip up an example of how I think it should look and post it here later today.