Author Topic: Speed And A Tiny Bit On Hitroll  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Virisin

• View Profile
    • Email
Speed And A Tiny Bit On Hitroll
« on: February 28, 2008, 11:15:48 pm »
I think speed should be altered slightly. Make the range bigger between classes, and remove the limit.. Currently fighters and rogues can both max out, and casters can get close.. It just seems annoying that as rogue.. You always have max speed no matter what, and as fighter it's not hard.. Specially when you take into account things like HP and damage.. Rogues are meant to have speed as a benefit, but fighters get it aswell..

More input would be appreciated but I think removing the speed cap would be a good idea. (Which would mean lowering the effect speed has so the maximum speed is still the same) And lowering fighter speed bonus and caster speed bonus...

I also think that hitroll doesn't play a big enough roll, 1 hitroll = 2 accuracy + 2 speed or something.. Which isn't all that much. Should make it 1 hitroll = 5 or 10 accuracy + 0 speed.

Offline nanukimo

• View Profile
Re: Speed And A Tiny Bit On Hitroll
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 08:56:21 am »
I think if you was to make hitroll worth that much I think it would be too drastic and that the formula for fightings would end up having to be tinkered. While I agree with that fact its kinda pointless I just see alot of testing will need to be done. Same with tinkering with speed. While I know hunters and warriors both get close to 1000 speed and even xeriuth was able to get 1000 speed as a hunter I just think removing the limit or reducing the bonus classes get its gonna cause quite a bit of trouble more than expected.

I agree on this just how much of a pain in the ass is it going to be for coders and players to go through.