Author Topic: RP Session 27/02/2008  (Read 9810 times)

Leonardo

RP Session 27/02/2008
« on: February 29, 2008, 02:03:43 pm »
We've already done a RP session before without logging it unfortunately, anyway it had fighting involved so would have looked spammy.
We've logged though the postlude making sure we'd make the prelude understandable. It's my first RP session, let me know your suggestions; as what was wrong, what was remarkable (if there was anything) and what should I do to ameliorate.

Thank you very much, hope you enjoy it.

PS: The RP session is attached to avoid posts spam. You should do the same with your RP sessions when you'll post them.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:06:27 pm by Leonardo »

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: RP Session 27/02/2008
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 02:44:04 pm »
There is one particular reason why I really like this log.
Not because of the Roleplay, which is good enough, but not spectacular.

No, the reason why I like it, is because it shows how PK can be carried out in a mature and  ICly way, and how you can use it as an opportunity to roleplay. So instead of one gloating 'victor', one junked corpse and one pissed off victim, we have two players that both end up as winners. Both had a good RP session, both got some Award points from it, and both will respect each other more in the future.

I just wish all PK in 4D would be carried out ICly - that might bring back the old PK culture, which actually had a 'code of honour'.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 05:29:45 pm by Molly »

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 12:00:18 am »

I just wish all PK in 4D would be carried out ICly - that might bring back the old PK culture, which actually had a 'code of honour'.

Make it so. That is something that I'd like to see implemented. People that kill randomly and for no other reason than to flex need [killer] flags. Alpha has one, and he shouldn't have had to beg on his bare knees for it. He's clearly psychotic,and would jump at the oppertunity to massacre a sleeping puppy if he thought it would thrill him. ;D Love you, Alpha! :-*
I'm just using Alpha as a generic example of other players that have gone psychotic and need to be checked against some sort of PK protocol. Alpha clearly handled himself in a shockingly diplomatic manner in his interaction with Lionheart, and I'm glad it was logged...because I would have never believed it otherwise. ;)
In a conclusion to my rant, Molly is right. Bring back the old PK culture and it's "Codes of Honor".

Offline Diandra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:52:22 am »
Natalya's reply on this thread has been moved to suggestion and ideas cause it had nothing to do with the RP-log that Lionheart posted here.