Author Topic: Request concerning 'Equipment Guidelines'  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Britnoth

• View Profile
Request concerning 'Equipment Guidelines'
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:43:37 pm »
Can we have an updated list of maximum limits etc for items? Seeing how horribly out of date the current ones are, as shown by all the items that break them.  ::)
"I don't like having rules that cannot be enforced, that just makes people lose respect for all rules." - Molly

Leonardo

Re: Request concerning 'Equipment Guidelines'
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 06:10:45 am »
Since you won't get an updated list of items limits very soon I believe. I hope that won't stop your building progress.
Just make the items with stats comparable of what we already have in game using your game experience try to balance your items.
Your items will be checked anyway by the head builder that will authorize your zone and based on the difficulty of obtaining it will ask you to tweak it for higher or lower stats.

Take care and don't get discouraged, there's always a solution to any given problem.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:24:55 pm by Leonardo »

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Request concerning 'Equipment Guidelines'
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 06:07:34 pm »
Just follow the equiment guidelines that we 've set up, and you'll be fine.

If you find items in the Mud that break those guidelines, just typoreport them and we'll fix them.
Note that the fact that there may be some bad items in the game, doesn't mean that the guidelines are invalid.

If you for some reason want to make an item with higher stats, discuss it with a Head Builder first, and make sure that the quest needed to get the item is hard enough to motivate the high stats. (This too is actually stated in the guidelines).