Author Topic: Heys Molls  (Read 6811 times)

Offline nanukimo

• View Profile
Heys Molls
« on: March 10, 2008, 10:20:30 pm »
I have deleted this post on Nanukimo's own request.

It's not something that I'd normally do, since I believe in free speech, but perhaps after so many years it is time to forgive and forget.

2013-09-26
Molly
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:06:02 am by Molly »

Offline Fizban

• Maniacal Scroder!
  • Administrator
  • Fizban, the Mangy Wizard
    • MSN Messenger - Fizban1216@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Fizban1216
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Heys Molls
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:35:25 pm »
Not very pissed off, but the thread is locked, and your account is deleted. Oh and for the record, post it pretty much anywhere and it will be removed by the server owner, it's in fact IP Theft to post such information without said IP owner's permission.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:44:53 pm by Fizban »

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Heys Molls
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 04:19:53 pm »
In case somebody wonders why Nanukimo was banned, I think that his own words in this post explain it  better than anything I could say.

And if someone still has doubts, I suggest you type HELP BEHAVIOUR in the game, and pay specific attention to point 2.

There is no way I'd ever let any player blackmail me into having their way. RL threats are totally unacceptable, and threats against the game makes me more angry than anything else, because by threatening the game you also threaten every one that plays it, and every imm that has put countless hours into making it a good game that we allow people to play for free.