Author Topic: Aliens invading Old West!???  (Read 14937 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Aliens invading Old West!???
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:42:16 pm »
Want to thank everyone that took part in the weirdness tonight that involved aliens invading the Old West.  Was an idea that Kito had mentioned earlier that I'd put a little bit of time into doing (ie: I made a few mobs).  Hope you all had fun.

Those I can think of that played: Chief Officer Kitolani (of course), Officer Virisin (naturally), Alexis, Britnoth, Asmodeus, Loran, Riley.  Kiyoshi may have shown up for a little bit.  The event lasted about 2 hours (I know because I missed most of my "men in speedos" show tonight (aka: WWE wrestling) since I had to be there to scalp corpses for those that didn't have the ability).  If others played, I'm sorry I  missed naming you.  Also sorry for all the gecho's, but wanted to make sure everyone in the event was hearing what was going on.

Hope you all enjoyed and hope to pull something off again soon - for fun.  BTW: I'm not going to do things like that if we've only 4 players online, so keep the numbers up and more chances of me doing things like that in the future.  :)

Offline Virisin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Aliens invading Old West!???
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:53:31 pm »
Don't forget the Alians..

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 09:32:05 am »
ALIANS!!!
We had a really good time out there. If y'all didn't get in on the action, you missed out on some fun!
Grats to Britnoth from sticking it out from beginning to end, and consequently gathering the most scalps, earning himself a silver token. The guardians of the continuum thank you heartily.
Thank you also, of course, to Kvetch who did a beautiful job pulling everything together. :-*

Offline Britnoth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 03:29:35 pm »
It was a good thing Riley just happened to be passing to repeatedly heal your backsides.  8)
"I don't like having rules that cannot be enforced, that just makes people lose respect for all rules." - Molly

Sarias

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 05:54:15 pm »
OMG! There was an alien invasion and I wasn't apart of it. *dies*

Offline Asmodeus

• Riddler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 06:06:13 pm »
OMG! There was an alien invasion and I wasn't apart of it. *dies*

There was one I killed that sort of looked like you... maybe you were there in spirit

Offline Darvus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 07:25:52 pm »
I missed it too. Didn't even hear about it.  :-\ Oh well, I probably would have been on their side.

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 07:58:12 pm »
It was a spur of the moment type thing.  Really didn't put any word out because I had no word out to put.  ;)  Seriously, I'd been editing an alien or two after Kito had mentioned it as a possibility like 2 weeks ago and last night just had the urge to DO something with so many people on.  So, built 2 more aliens and let them loose - of course Kito was my cheerleader in that regard.  *heh*

Offline Virisin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 08:45:31 pm »
Hopefully we'll be seeing more of these in different cities throughout the mud over the next few weeks as they're tested out before being coded in to occur without the help of an imm.

Offline Riley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:49:16 am »
You guys woulda been dying repeatedly if it wasn't for me healing you.  Next time I might ask for compensation....  and that always comes at a dear price for some *winks*

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 11:46:32 am »
For buffs like that, baby, I'll compensate you alllll night long. :-*