Author Topic: Sinner and the Saint  (Read 10403 times)

Sarias

Sinner and the Saint
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:09:32 am »
(A little blurb and gossip over some past events- will update this later. Enjoy. ^_^)

The Wide Blue Yonder Bar
Everything in this small bar is high-tech, and the clientele seems to be high-tech too, consisting mostly of spaceship crews or seasoned space travellers, who have visited many of the most remote corners of the Universe. Rookies are not welcome in this bar, it's for Members Only and you need to qualify for the membership, by telling the crowd at the bar at least one good story from some remote galaxy.  Actually swapping stories is one of the favourite pastime of this illustrious coterie.  They can be rather haughty and supercilious towards earthbound people, who never have experienced the challenges of Outer Space.  You can join the crowd at the bar, or choose one of the three tables for a more private conversation with good friends.

A board full of messages hangs on the wall.

N'Alloy the bartender is deftly mixing drinks in a metal cocktail shaker.

A raven haired elf, partly into the latter years of her life, peered intently at the usual occupants of the Bar with their shiny gadgets and flamboyant speeches. A small smirk formed on the corner of her dark lips when she finished surveying the crowd, quite pleased that there was no one there who she was well acquainted with- meaning she’d have some peace for once. Having moved as silently from the entrance as her clear spiked high heels could muster; the female took a place at the bar and gave a curt nod towards the bartender, who was already swamped with other requests from the patrons. Of course, Sarias was not taking that into account, when she demanded service- she wanted it right away. No excuses.

N’Alloy swiped the inside of a glass with absolute dexterity, having done this for years he could take orders and have the place looking presentable at the same time with ease. However, his attention towards the glass was immediately shattered and his aged eyes regarded a particularly nervous gentleman, who looked something like his own race. The earthling bartender shot him a quick grin as the man walked up to the bar and began ordering his drink. N’Alloy mind automatically drifted towards probing the gentleman about his time on earth, but he could sense another familiar set of eyes staring at him. He shifted his view to the side and nearly dropped the glass when he considered her appearance. What was that female doing here and why was she pregnant? N’Alloy narrowed his eyes at her, but regarded her with a forced smile, shrugging off any thought of why the saint was there and moved over to take her order. “You’re going to make me a sinner, giving a pregnant miss like you your usual.”

“Not the first time I made you a sinner, N’Alloy.” She looked at him underneath her fringe of long lashes as her mouth formed into a rather unnecessarily evil grin. “And do not worry, mister, I’m afraid our past sins didn’t make this child. You may have been drunk beyond words, but I assure you that I did not go far with you. Making me sound like some type of monster, for shame N’Alloy.” Her last words trailed off into almost a whisper as a pout teased her complexion.

The earthling bartender looked quite taken aback by her words and his face turned slightly red in protest. He wasn’t prepared for her to bring that up now of all places, but he was pretty sure he had set himself up for that- Him and his stupid questions. Straightening up his posture, the man curled his lip and replied, “Well what do you want, Miss. I haven’t all day. And as forewarning, I will charge you extra as security for myself, can’t have your fiancée coming after me for giving a saint like you alcohol. Who knows what you’d do next.” He paused in the middle of his words and frowned in thought. “Literally.”

Sarias shrugged her shoulders and tapped her slender fingers on the well polished bar. She had to admit, the man was quick on his wit tonight, and maybe that was why she liked coming to his bar. “The usual and you should know by now what that is. I need it fast too; this damned demon spawn is making me moody.” The elf punctuated her last words with a soft growl, wondering what made her insane enough to bear a centaur’s child. A vampire one at that too.

The man didn’t doubt her words that she was becoming moody, but it did spark his interest at why she considered her fiancée’s child a demon spawn. At least in his presence, he had never heard her speak ill of her significant other. Perhaps they were going through a rough patch? N’Alloy scanned her over again and then nodded moving off to the side for a few minutes before returning with her beverage of choice. He set the glass down a little more forceful than usual and gave out one of his quirkier comments. “Here, Miss. This time, don’t be expecting me to give you more than that though. You’re going to ruin my reputation with all your damned wildness. That and I’d like to think your fiancée would like his spawn to stay sober.” His eyes moved over to her stomach and he pursed his lips in one of his musings.

“Not his spawn.” She replied quickly and precisely to his probing in order to get the man to stop analyzing her so. The elf grabbed up the glass and downed a quarter of it before wincing and setting the drink down. Sucking air in between her teeth she shook off the strength of the alcohol and felt herself gradually becoming more relaxed. “Let’s just say I made a deal with the devil himself and he somehow convinced me to bear his child. I mean I’m already a sinner as it is, it doesn’t hurt to explore my options.”

N’Alloy placed a hand to his eyes and rubbed the surprised expression from them. This woman was going to give him a headache. Not only did she come in here months after their incident without a single word, but she came in pregnant with a child she claimed was a demon spawn. If he had any right mind he would have backed away and put up some voodoo warding signs with his hands, but unfortunately the man loved a good story and couldn’t resist her scandalous ways. “You females are always wanting to explore your options, but you take the cake. Care to explain what’s so enticing about this devil person, I mean even half insane people stay away from the likes of him.”

“It’s a figure of speech, N’Alloy. I would think an older gentleman like you would catch the gist. I mean sure the man lives in hell, but he’s far more dastardly than the devil.” She took another swig of her drink allowing the alcohol to linger in her mouth before swallowing. This was going to be a long and hellish night for her, especially since she felt herself becoming freer with the words she spoke. Sarias lowered the glass and let the drink slosh around a bit before speaking. “Besides, as wrong as it sounds, I’m getting a pretty penny for the child when it’s born. Normally, I would have been far more realistic about the situation and turned it down.” Her voice somewhat converted into that of almost an innocent victim, which she knew was probably not fooling a soul.

Both of his eyebrows raised, and the man tossed a “what am I ever going to do with you” kind of look in her direction. After a few moments of sweating over the details, he was starting to become slightly paranoid if he should be hearing this story since he was bound to let it slip accidentally in one of his conversations. Which he didn’t need that kind of gossip retracing back to him, not with her Sicilian fiancée still alive and breathing. N’Alloy ended up uttering a quick goodbye to the woman he deemed beyond risqué and wandered off to serve some more of his normal patronage. At least they wouldn’t put him near his grave.

Sarias

Re: Sinner and the Saint
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:32 pm »
(Some more gossip for you all to enjoy. ^_^)

The Blue Dragon Inn
[ Exits: n e s w ]
Situated at the prestigious Yorke Square this small Inn has a rather distinguished clientele. No riff-raff or scum is allowed in here, in fact Albert, the landlord is allowing himself the right of choosing his own customers. There is a muscular guard posted at the entrance, ready to evict any noisy and disturbing yokels. This Inn is for the privileged. The atmosphere is pleasant but subdued, in here you seldom hear the drunken bawling and bellowing so common in less distinguished public houses. The customers here may brag and boast a bit - in fact this is one of their favorite pastimes - but at least they do so in a civilized manner, without raising their voices. You can join the group swapping stories at the bar, or choose one of the three tables for a more private conversation with good friends.

Darvus looked around the bar quietly. He had ditched his cloak, wearing just a pair of jeans, his dagger on his hip as always. But today it was on his left hip, and he had a shortsword on his right. In his hand was a ruby necklace, that he was flashing in the light, playing with it. His eyes narrowed as he watched it, and he smiled a bit, taking a drink of the water in front of him. He was wearing no shirt, showing scars arcoss his stomach and back.

Sarias sauntered into the bar quite gracefully, despite her pregnant form. Her body was cloaked in a simple, but slightly revealing frock of jade. On her mouth she wore her usual flamboyant smile, quite suitable for a woman of her profession, which in return got her some looks from the surrounding gentleman. If you could call them that. Ignoring the looks, she spotted a familiar man by the bar and tilted her head to the right. Approaching him from behind, she leaned over and whispered in his ear, “Shirtless, eh? What is the occasion?”

Darvus smiled up at her, eyes narrowing in delight. "No occasion, fair one. It is simply too hot for a cloak, and I have no cool shirts." He chuckled. "I have something I think you might enjoy." He held up the necklace. "I think it would suit you quite nicely."

Sarias backs up a bit and clutches her hand to her chest in mock surprise, but there was a glimmer of playfulness in her green eyes. “Oi! You’re giving me a necklace, dear? But I haven’t given you anything myself.” She narrows her eyes in on him and purses her lips. He was rather young, so she was not thinking of repaying him in her usual manner. And he was a martian too, which would make it even more awkward. Putting a finger to her lips, she hrmms and then speaks in suspicion, “For what occasion is the gift for, mister? I have done nothing for you as of yet, and we’re not very close acquaintances. Was there something you expected of me?”

Darvus frowned. "No repayment will be accepted. No favors will be asked. I simply found something I thought you would enjoy, and took it to give to you. As for the occasion..." He thought. "I can not think of anything. If you do not like it, I am sure it would fetch a fair price from shop keepers or even some man needing a gift for his mate."

Sarias stared at the necklace in his fingers for a few seconds and then smiles brightly. Even though the boy was a martian, she thought it was adorable that he was presenting her with a gift that had no strings attached. Grinning, she takes a seat by the man and lets her fingers caress the ruby necklace that he was holding. “I will gladly accept the necklace, but I should warn you that favors to me are not without gossip. I don’t know if you understand what I am.”

Darvus's eyes narrowed a bit. "I have heard talk. I do not believe that you are what they say you are. You do not strike me as that kind of person, fair one..." He sighed. "But, if you are, I will not hold it against you." His eyes narrowed some more, until they were barely slits. "Tell me. Is what I have heard true?"

Darvus gives you a ruby necklace.

Sarias took up the necklace in the palm of her hands and her expression glistened with happiness, but her complexion soon changed with his next words. He had already heard the gossip? How could he have already heard it, he was so young. Looking a bit surprised, her green eyes met his own and she gazed at him for a few moments. “And what would you get out of me revealing if that gossip is true? Are you frightened to be apart of some sort of scandal? Or are you genuinely curious?”

Darvus tilted his head. "I am part of a scandal every day I continue to live. I am merely curious." He straightened his head. "If you are, then I will accept that as it is who you are, and you are my friend." He finished his water, setting the glass down. "And you probably have a theory to my profession. But, if you tell me, I will confirm to you what I do."

Sarias let the necklace fall into her lap and she hid a chuckle behind her hand. She was his friend? Never would she have thought to consider a martian to be her friend, but she sort of liked the ring to that. Resting her elbow on the bar table, she looked away from him and began speaking; “It might be a fair exchange. Well, you’ll probably guess soon enough since I’m the mistress of my profession. However while I’m no harlot, I do have clients. It’s rather civilized too, I guess..”

Darvus nodded. "So you are, as they say, a dominatrix?" He said the last word as if it left a bad taste in his mouth, but his face didn't change. He looked her over silently. "If the gossip is false, or not even exact, tell me. Nothing will change my opinion of you, fair one." He smiled a bit.

Sarias turned completely red at his first guess, but tried to hide her embarrassment as quick as possible. Even though she was a mistress, she was considered rather prudish and even more so prudish around ones she deemed innocent. Rubbing the back of her neck with her hand, she tried to form eloquent words but was failing, “I call myself a mistress, I’d like to think of myself in that manner.. if you don’t mind. Though I don’t know why I’m saying this to you. Why are you so curious about this gossip?”

Darvus tilted his head. "Because if it is not true, if people are simply lying about you to make you look bad, I will kill them. A friend's honor is a sacred thing that only the evilest creature would ignore." He tilted his head. "A mistress, then..." He nodded. "Well, I am a thief, as you might have guessed." He smiled, turning to the bartender. "I will have a whiskey, if you would be so kind." The drink was set before him and he gulped it, coughing a bit as it went down.

Sarias looked a bit relieved that he wasn’t requesting anything of her, she wouldn’t have known what to do. She couldn’t make something so innocent a sinner yet. Folding her hands in her lap, her friendly eyes study him for a moment, letting her view fall upon the scars across his stomach. So he was a thief, that was interesting enough. “Thievery is an excellent enough profession, I know many thieves. Many of which are quite good at what they do. Are those scars a result of your profession?”

Darvus nodded. "They are because I was not careful enough. I did not move out of the way of a guardsman's sword. Luckily he did not slice deep." He looked at her. "So... Do you charge for your services?" His skin took on a slightly red tint, his eyes narrowing.

Sarias’ mouth took on a small smirk and she crossed her arms across her chest. Had he really just asked if she charged for her services? Well this was getting her into a rather awkward situation. Blushing lightly, she turned her eyes away from him again and studied the wood of the bar table. “To put it into blunt terms, I do charge rather highly, but my encounters are few and far in between. My profession may be risqué, but I do have standards. Why do you ask anyways?” She asked nonchalantly.

Darvus cleared his throat. "I am... curious about what it is like..." He shrugged, trying to be casual, and failing miserably. "How much do you charge?" He ordered a glass of water, draining it, and looked back to her. "I am sure that I could find ways to pay you..."

Sarias bristled on her seat and stared at him with wide eyes. She was a sinner enough, she couldn’t take whatever virtue the lad had left. Placing a hand against her cheek to check if she was still awake, she bit her lip and thought deeply about what to say next. “I charge whatever I see fit, and it is also based on if the client is worth my time. I may be a mistress, but I’m not easy. Besides, you’re so young and adorable. I’m sure you can find a girl you don’t have to pay for.”

Darvus shook his head. "I do not talk with many people. The females of Earth do not even look at me twice." He shrugged. "Young and adorable does not help matters any? I see many females with males older and more worldly than I am." He sighed. "But, if you truely do not wish to, I can live with that."

Sarias leaned forward, smiled, and placed a kiss on the boy’s mouth. “Just this once I’ll consider your proposal, but I should warn you that my encounters do not come without repercussions. So I’m going to say this, and I’m going to say this just once, if we do have an encounter you will keep your lips sealed if you value your life. My mate is a rather jealous one.” The elven woman smiled at him once more and then turned and left the bar.

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:21:49 am »
Bravo!!! Keep 'em coming! ;D

Offline Tocharaeh

• View Profile
    • 4Dimensions on Facebook!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 12:53:31 pm »
very nice
-Tocharaeh D'Araesth
The Dirty Ol'' Drow that time left behind in fear of obliteration!

Sarias

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 10:13:53 pm »
In A Ballroom
[ Exits: n w ]
This once grand ballroom has had a lively past.  It has seen death, and more
than one birth. Heard more than one vow of love and many more of words of hate.
Now it sits alone and, normally, empty of everything but its ghosts.  But now
private tables have been set up inside the windowed alcoves that line the
southern and eastern wall.  Matching groups of tables bigger in size have been
arranged around marble columns that are spaced about 20 feet into the room.
It leaves a large amount of floor space open in the middle of the room.  
|@ Darvus is standing here.
 A squad of servants dressed as cat people are here to meet your needs

Sarias positions herself by a wall, arms crossed, and wearing a half mask of gold that is resting over her green eyes. Her outfit was surprisingly simple, rather roughly manufactured, as if she made it herself. Her blouse itself was of thick white cotton which billowed at the sleeves, making her appear to have winged arms. Her lips were drawn into a small cryptic smile of indifference as she scanned the room. She was an angel waiting for her prey- waiting for someone to walk into her sanctuary and be pounced upon. But who would dare?

Darvus would dare. He walked into the room quietly, wearing a gray overcoat, as well as regular every day clothes. On his left hip was a dagger, stained with blood, and on his right was a shortsword. As he walked in, his eyes darted around, like a rabbit's when it senses a wolf nearby. Of course, he was always like this. He had to be. His eyes landed on Sarias and his cheeks burned lightly as he blushed, remembering their last encounter. He had asked her to consider dominating him, and hadn't seen her since then. "G-" he stopped, cleared his throat. "Greetings, fair one..."

Sarias considers the man with keen eyes. Her teeth parted into a minx-like grin and her complexion brightened. “Salutations, my dear sir.” She replied quite politely, without removing her mask. Instead she removed a feathery white fan from underneath her long sleeve started fanning herself with it. Her green eyes flashed dangerously from behind her golden disguise. “What brings you here, sir? And without costume too.”

Darvus cleared his throat. "I... Did not realize I was supposed to wear a costume..." He looked away. "I was simply exploring... Have you... Have you considered my request?" His cheeks turned redder, eyes narrowing a bit. His tail twitched beneath the coat.

Sarias moves a step closer to him and survey’s the boy’s features. Had she considered his request? Ha. Ha. She felt like laughing, but she daren’t do it to his face. She didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable. Her warm breath lingers on the man’s neck as she plants a kiss there. She reveled in the arousing thoughts of how much the boy worshiped her. With such innocence too.  “I have in a way. But you really didn’t expect to tread on my territory without offering anything.”

Darvus bit his lip a bit, nodding. "Of course not. I am willing to give whatever I must for this..." He looked at her quietly, quietly looking her over, eyes narrowing, tail lashing hard. "Just tell me what you desire and I can get it for you, no matter what." He smiled a bit.

Sarias gazes at the boy with slight disappointment. He was too willing, wasn’t he? He was putting up no fight whatsoever. She did not know if she enjoyed willing prey. She cupped the boy’s face with her long fingers and frowned before turning away and flicking her feathered fan back and forth. “Let’s try this again.” Turns swiftly on her heel and does an elegant curtsey. Her green eyes glint devilishly behind her mask. “You have trespassed. So I request a dance from you.”

Darvus frowned inwardly. A dance? That was all she desired? He would happily dance with her. He nodded. "As you wish." He bowed to her, holding out one hand. He knew that this was too easy. There must be some catch, but he would not question her on it yet. His tail curled up over the belt her wore, so that it wouldn't be in the way.

Sarias nodded and looked over to the shadows and flicked her fan in an approving manner. Violins began to harmonize and a beautiful, exotic, haunted melody flowed from the darkness. She steps forward and leans in and lets her satin lips brush against his cheek. Her heartbeat rose and she grinned while saying softly, “I like your obedience.” Her nimble hands take his own and she stares at him with an expectant look. It was a look as if she was demanding him to make a move.

Darvus gently took her hand, putting his right hand on her hip. He then started the only dance he knew how to do anymore, a slow waltz. The tip of his tail twitched, counting off the time silently. He started leading her quietly, smiling at her. She enjoyed his obedience? He wasn't exactly sure how to take it, but if she enjoyed it, then he would continue to obey.

Sarias’ feet moved gracefully as she twirled into his waltz. Her lips were embellished with a flamboyant laugh as her hands placed themselves on his shoulders. Her flashy, gold sequined high heels sought each floor tile with ease and expertise, as if she prided herself in the art of dance. The billowed sleeves of her blouse swayed around with each step, giving the impression as if she was flying.  “Why do you seek to be mine? You are one strange fellow.” She whispered in his ear leaving another kiss on his earlobe.

Darvus marvelled at her grace for an instant, before remembering that her kind was well-known for it. His eyes narrowed as he thought about how to answer her question. There were so many reasons he wanted to be hers, some that he knew, many that he had yet to discover. He licked his lips, feeling his cheeks heat up again as she kissed his earlobe. "There are many reasons. The foremost of them is that I find you very... charming, and attractive. I am also curious about you, as well as what it is like to be..."

Darvus cleared his throat, trying to remember where to place his feet. It wouldn't do to trip.

Sarias catches his gaze from slitted eyeholes of her mask. It really did hinder her vision to wear such a thing over her eyes, but for some reason she liked to hide her true feelings this way. It kept people guessing. Her breath deepened as the dance continued and the violins quickened their haunting pace.  “Charming?” Her lips parted into a musing smile. “How do you find me charming? I have never heard such words before, darling.” Of course she was lying, but she wanted to know if he was truthful.

Darvus cleared his throat again. "I find everything about you appealing. From the way you carry yourself, to the way your eyes shine when you give a true smile. I find your voice haunting, your touch gives me goosebumps. Your face, your body, even your scent, all cloud my thoughts." He inhaled deeply. "If I could never see you again, I would die, as if I had no food or water." He looked down at her. "You are my liquor, my meth."

Sarias adjusted her fan with her laced hand as her green eyes swept up his young face. The boy was attempting to romanticize her. Oh the amusement. Her golden mask seemed to shine under the slivers of moonlight coming from the old, opened windows. Such a beautiful disguise hid a rather tainted soul. “Flattery is often common in my world, sir. So do not feel ashamed if I do not blush often.”  She allowed herself to be led into the graceful waltz, her heels still clicking musically on the ground. “But I applaud you for your effort. You sound quite genuine. And you’ve also honored me by your dance.” The fallen angel stops in her steps when the music ceases and plants a passionate kiss on the boy’s lips. “Meet me again and I’ll give you what you desire in return. I’ll make you a sinner.” And then she disappears into the sea of shadows.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 10:16:49 pm by Sarias »

Sarias

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 01:00:47 am »
The Blue Dragon Inn
[ Exits: n e s w ]
Situated at the prestigious Yorke Square this small Inn has a rather distinguished clientele. No riff-raff or scum is allowed in here, in fact Albert, the landlord is allowing himself the right of choosing his own customers. There is a muscular guard posted at the entrance, ready to evict any noisy and disturbing yokels. This Inn is for the privileged. The atmosphere is pleasant but subdued, in here you seldom hear the drunken bawling and bellowing so common in less distinguished public houses. The customers here may brag and boast a bit - in fact this is one of their favorite pastimes - but at least they do so in a civilized manner, without raising their voices. You can join the group swapping stories at the bar, or choose one of the three tables for a more private conversation with good friends.

Darvus sat at the table, idly tracing a finger along the patterns of the grain, thinking. His red eyes narrowed in thought, tail twitching around his waist. On his back was a shortsword, and on his waist was a machete, instead of the dagger he normally wore. Draped over the seat was a long tan coat, his scarred torso bare.

Sarias peeks into the doorway with curious eyes as she sees darvus, her little plaything, sitting so patiently. For a creature like him, she had to admit he was a rather good catch from what she deduced from their last meeting. Her heart was starting to yearn for more, or maybe that was just her depraved needs biting at her mind. Whatever it was, she wasn’t about to let her lover know of the affair. Looking behind her sharply, she entered the room and closed the door quietly before saying, “Hello, Darvus. It’s nice to see you not really clothed.” She surveyed him with a slight grin on her features.

Darvus looked up, his face instantly taking a look of pleasure from her voice. "Greetings f--" He cut off, tilting his head, eyes narrowing as if he wasn't sure how to address her. His tail twitched a bit, and he finished the sentence. "... fair one." He smiled a bit, standing to pull a chair out for her. "It is too hot for a coat in here." He shrugged.

Sarias took the chair with ease and tossed a bit of her hair over her shoulder. She wasn’t sure if she agreed with his words that it was too hot, but then again she was pregnant and her sense of temperature always kept changing. She let her finger trace along the boy’s jacket collar and grinned at him with wicked eyes. “Well whatever suits you is fine with me. I’m rather surprised to see you here again. I thought maybe our previous night was too much.”

Darvus smiled, going back to his seat. "I enjoyed it, more than you could know." His eyes narrowed once more. "In fact, I think that's what brought me back so early today. I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival." He bit his lip. "How long do you think it will be before you give birth to the demon spawn?" He instantly looked like he regretted his words.

Sarias nearly let out an amused laugh. Had he really called it a demon spawn? She found that rather funny, since she considered it a demon spawn herself. As for the father of her spawn, he was unusually absent, which he was probably just doing to annoy the hell out of her. She’d give him a piece of her mind later since she expected him to pay for the child. “I’m about seven months according to several doctors, so I should be having it soon. Which is good, since I want to be rid of the darn thing.”

Darvus tilted his head as she laughed, blinking slowly. He nodded. "That is... good to hear." He traced the grain of the table gently, thinking. "Who is the father? I've known you for a while, and I never thought to ask that." His tail twitched behind him, wrapping around the leg of the chair absently.

Sarias cocked her head a bit to the side and rubbed her chin with her fingers. Who was the father exactly? She did not even think she could put words to his character without bringing down the house with her uncivilness. Holding onto her tongue with the tip of her teeth, she looked rather thoughtful before replying. “I don’t know if you’ve heard of them, but he’s one of those vampire types. I suppose they’re all a secretive bunch. His name is Once.”

Darvus's eyes narrowed a bit, a smile quirking his lips very lightly. "A vampire you say? Yes, I've heard of them. In my time, they are but a myth. It only makes sense for them to exist in this time." He tiled his head.  "The name sounds vaguely familiar. I might have met him once or twice." He shrugged. "Of course, I could be mistaken about that." His tail lashed behind him in amusement.

Sarias paused a bit in her listening to ponder whether it was wise to tell the martian about Once or even vampires in general. She didn’t want to frighten the boy not with all of the paranoia’s he seemed to pile on himself. Running a hand through her wavy hair, she stared at the ceiling for a moment and then tried to explain the situation. “Yes, he is definitely not a myth in these times. While, I think of them as annoying blood suckers, I admit I tend to fall for them too. I don’t know if you’ve ever been with a vampire but it is a bit intoxicating. It feels like you are almost doing something wrong. All in all, I have no clue how this child will turn out.”

Darvus nodded a bit. "I would not know." He looked her over quietly. "I was worried that things would be different between us, after..." He let the sentence trail off. "But it seems my fears were for nothing. This is exactly like before." He shifted, wincing a bit as the machete caught on the edge of his chair. "Damned thing."

Sarias eyed him with curiousness and leaned forward in her seat, not even noticing the exclaim about his machete. She was used to men carrying around odd weapons. What made her curious was his last sentence. What did he mean it was exactly like before, she had thought he was a rather innocent individual. “I apologize if I seem to be prying but what do you mean this is exactly like before? I don’t remember having more encounters with you. Unless you are hinting that you are experienced with this?”

Darvus blinked, a bit confused. "Oh, you misunderstand me. I mean our discussions, our comfort with each other. I assumed that things would be rather awkward after what we did, but it's in the same comfort zone as before hand." He smiled. "I will try to be more clear on my meanings from now on."

Emote turned a scarlet color almost instantly and lightly smacked her palm of her hand on her forehead. Why did she always take things so literally? Leaning forward once more, she placed a kiss on his lips and smiled. “Darling, I assure you there will not be any awkwardness between us. I am hardly the type of woman who gets awkward about things.” She grinned mischievously. “Though many of my adventures might have to slow down till I get this thing out of me, pretty much sucking the energy out of me like the incubi it is.”

Darvus smiled a bit. "It is all right. It's a simple mistake to make." He tilted his head. "An incubus, you said?" He shook his head. "All though I am no expert, I think you might have your demons confused." He shrugged a bit. "An incubus is a demon of lust and sex, while a vampire only needs blood to survive. At least, that is the popular belief in my time..." He frowned. "I have lived in this time longer than any and I still know little about it."

Sarias bit her lip before breaking out in laughter. Oh lord, he was actually giving her a lesson on demons and vampires? She pursed her lips together and linked her hands together in her lap, her eyes sparkled with humor. “I do not mean it in that sense. I mean it more in the non literal sense, it pretty much is an oppressor, or it feels that way. It is just a nickname I give it because it always seems like it is lusting after everything my body provides. You would probably understand it a bit more if you knew where the father lived. Anyways, enough of that, have you considered having more time with me? I was not sure if our last time was adequate or even awkward for you.”

Darvus's cheeks turned a deep red color, and his eyes narrowed. "I apologize for my assumption that you did not know the difference." He tilted his head. "I would love to spend more time with you. I enjoyed it more than you can possibly imagine, fair one. Just name a time and a place, and I will be waiting eagerly." He smiled.

Emote stepped off her chair and scooted a bit closer near him till she could almost feel his breath on her. Giving him a long look, she wraps her arms gently around his neck and plants a kiss on his lips before taking the chance to leave. “I will send you a note later on since I need to keep my significant other from growing suspicious. He’s rather antsy when I’m not around. So I guess you can understand my concerns. Do not worry, though, my notes are done in a rather quickly.”

Sarias

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 12:30:38 am »
(Somehow I made this whole scene pgish. :P It's a miracle)

The Library
[ Exits: s w ]
This grand room could not be mistaken for anything but what it is.  Towers and
towers of bookshelves surround one's gaze.  The books are organized into
numerous sections: brown leather, green leather, red leather, black leather...
Scattered about the flooring are heavy, dark wood desks, green cushioned chairs
tucked neatly underneath.  Volumes are spread amongst some of the desks, the
opened ones plagued with pages of yellow and age.

Sarias nestles herself into the comfort of a green cushioned chair. Her raven hair is sprawled wildly over the seat’s cushion. Her green eyes are partially closed as a book is propped up against her chest. Of course she was pretending to read while she was waiting for the guest of honor. Supposedly they had a meeting that she had to attend to, and didn’t want the help to become antsy with her presence. So she was reading to make it seem like she was busy. Throwing a sharp glance towards the library door, she purses her lips and runs her tongue across her lips. This was going to be fun or maybe that was just her overly hyped up hormones speaking?

Darvus opened the door silently, stepping in. He wore a long tan coat, unbuttoned to show the faded jeans and boots that he wore, as well as the machete on his left hip. His chest was bare, showing multiple scars, and a couple of bruises. His right hand fiddled with a small piece of wire idly, his tail flicking behind him. "Hello, fair one." His red eyes flashed a bit as he turned to look at her.

Sarias tosses the book aside and gives the disturber of her peace a good once over. Raising an eyebrow in almost a look of disdain at his attire, she rose up from her nestled position and moved over to the boy. Here she was in a revealing camisole and he had dressed like that. Go figure. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she slowly began to nip at his ear with her teeth while she growled, “Why are you wearing that? Expecting someone to kill you in a simple library?”

Darvus shook his head. "Sorry, fair one. I do not have any nice clothes, because I do not indulge in anything to make me appear nicer. I am who I am." He smiled, kissing her lightly. "It is good to see you again."

Sarias scrunched up the bridge of her nose with one simple frown. “If it is money you need then I will give you some. I can’t have a guest of mine bringing machetes in for fear of their lives.” She eyed his hip wondering of all the ways she could take that stupid thing from him. Men and their darn toys, she would never understand the concept. Sarias runs a hand down the length of his leather coat and places her finger on the sharp tip of the machete.  She grinned at him with a devilish expression. “What do you plan to do with this, Sir?”

Darvus frowned a bit. "It is a temporary replacement. I seem to have misplaced my dagger." He shrugged, gently putting a hand on her waist. "How have you been? Have you talked to the demon since we discussed him?" His eyes narrowed. "And a better question. Your mate still doesn't suspect anything, right?"

Sarias flicks her green eyes towards the ceiling and grinned in thought. Oh, so he was paranoid now? Threading her fingers through the collar of his coat, she stared quite emptily at him while responding, “You would be dead now if he suspected anything, so I don’t know why you are worrying, Darvus.” She swept a soft kiss across his cheek but growled once more turning away from the man. “As for the demon, if you want to call him that, I have spoken to him a few times.... but I do not know why you’re bringing up his name? Have a crush on him now?”

Darvus smiled a bit, eyes narrowing. "Good... And I bring him up because I myself have talked to him a couple of times as well." He smirked. "He is exactly who I thought." He kissed her neck. "So, what shall we do today, fair one?"

Sarias turns around only slightly to reach her hand out and grip his wrist. Her green eyes were narrowed into almost angry slits, but she tried to hide the fact that she was annoyed. She didn’t know what that vampire was trying to do, but Darvus was hers and hers only. She couldn’t have the likes of him talking to her almost innocent Darvus. Sarias guides him over to one of the green chairs, knowing quite well that she would defile their prettiness with whatever dirt the boy had managed to track in with his clothes. “So what did you two talk about? Since you seem to be getting mightily friendly with him.”

Darvus's eyes narrowed a bit and he gently pulled from her grasp. "Do not worry; we did not discuss what you and I do. I wouldn't think of telling someone who might tell your mate and get us both in trouble. I simply verified that he was the right person." He shook his head. "You should give me more credit, Sarias."

Sarias gestures towards the chair and pulls her lips into almost a false smile. She was still not pleased that he managed to meet that bloody vampire, but she wasn’t about to let Darvus think that any mention of Once annoy her. She was not going let him be her weakness. Intertwining her fingers with his own, she places a kiss on his hand before replying. “Oh I give you plenty of credit, it’s that person that you’re talking to that I do not trust that much. What did he say to you?”

Darvus smiled lightly, tail flicking around his waist. "He just mentioned a couple of things about you that I already know. What they are is not important." He gently kissed her. "Tell me... Why did you decide to do something like that with something that is essentially a horse? It seems that would be rather..." He narrowed his eyes. "Rather awkward."

Sarias lightly pushes him towards the arm of the chair, till they were leaning against it, and smirks in an amused manner. Her green eyes have a very wicked gleam to them just thinking about the awkwardness he was trying to explain. “I guess I hadn’t thought of the picture that might produce. While he is a centaur, it wasn’t really that hard for him to ruse me into conceiving a child with him. At the heat of the moment, I rarely gave the act any thought.” She turns her eyes toward the ground and furrows her curved eyebrows. Her whole aura was exuding coldness at the whole remembrance of the act. “Are you condemning me for my ways now? I mean if you are.... I think it is as equally awkward since you’re a martian.”

Darvus frowned. "I would never condemn you, fair one. I couldn't, even if I wanted to." He ran the back of his hand along her cheek gently. "But there is quite a difference between a vampiric centaur and a Martian. A difference not only in size but also how things are done." He pulled her onto his lap lightly. "But if it bothers you, we can discuss something different." His eyes narrowed. "Just name a topic."

Sarias blushes a pale shade of pink but she seemed to like the position she was in. Her face seems to beam with pleasure as she rests against him. “Let’s discuss your opinion of this vampire that you met. I don’t mean to seem like I’m prying but I just want to make sure he is behaving. I only have known him for a short while, but there is no telling what kind of drama he wants to unfold.” She encompasses him with her embrace, hoping that her frequent physical contact would make him want to open up.

Darvus smiled, holding her gently. "I find him rather... eccentric, I suppose is the word. He certainly seems to have been a true centaur before he was turned into a vampire. Arrogant, cocky... But somehow perfectly honest and loyal. A good friend to have." He smiled. "And he didn't seem out to make trouble when I talked to him, all though I didn't mention just what my interest in you is. If I had, it might have gone differently." He shrugged.

Sarias places her lips to the curve of his neck and begins to kiss him softly. “Eccentric? How so?” Her lips drink in the heat radiating from the martian’s body, which seems quite odd for her to think of. She didn’t know that martian’s were warm, or were they? That was a question she would have to consult with the librarian later. Her eyebrow raised slightly and she traced a finger down his cheek. “So are you going to be friends with him?”

Darvus tilted his head lightly, smiling. "I just find him odd... The same way you find me odd." He shrugged. "Possibly because I've never had very many dealings with vampires before." He shrugged. "As for being friends with him... I have no friends. An acquaintance, possibly. A confidant... I highly doubt that." He gently rubbed her back, tail twitching slightly.

Sarias rubs her pale finger across his lips and then replaces them with a passionate kiss. She seemed almost relieved that the boy wasn’t going to becomes friends with the dreaded vampire. She wouldn’t trust that man within an inch of her life. “You have no friends? Then what do you consider me? Or am I just a clan leader to you?” She grinned a wide toothy grin and ran a hand along his back pulling him deeper into their kiss. She was going to kill him if he didn’t consider them friends by now.

Darvus blushed at her kiss, eyes narrowing. "Of course I consider us friends. But you are also my mistress. It's a different level, so to speak." He smiled. "It's better." He gently ran a hand down her side, leaning back into the chair, pulling her with him and breaking the kiss. "For you, I would go to the ends of the Earth, and further."

Sarias buries her head into his chest and smiles happily to herself. She could definitely see this going forward even more but she didn’t want the help to bust them in the act. So instead, she gets up from her seat and smirks seductively at the boy while saying, “Let’s test out that theory.” And drags Darvus off to another, more private bedroom.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:33:23 am by Sarias »