Author Topic: Smurf Invasion  (Read 8300 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Smurf Invasion
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:41 pm »
Seriously, all the talking about smurfs and what they did to poor smurfette and how much of a slut poor smurfette must have been, it all drove Papa Smurf over the edge.  Last night he kidnapped - nay, DRUGGED and kidnapped our own Asmodeus and took him off to fairytaleland.   Then he sent his minions to try to quell any hope of getting Asmodeus back.  Luckily Smurfette (slut or not) took pity and betrayed Papa smurf and gave the resistance his location.  Papa Smurf was killed, the other smurfs ran away and Smurfette?  Well.. she kinda liked Asmodeus - but we won't go into that now.  ;)

Offline Asmodeus

• Riddler
    • View Profile
Re: Smurf Invasion
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:20 am »
I thought there was some chemistry... so you're saying i have a chance?!

Offline isis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 04:11:10 pm »
i knew it your a smurf FU@##R
Dear diary. Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me."

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 08:34:37 pm »
Alas, I didn't get the scalp of Smurfette. However, I did notice a bit of Chemistry between not only Asmo, but also Viri, which made me realize to some extent why smurfette surived in a colony of only male-species for so long. Keep it up, alpha-female of your specific tribe.
Represent.