Author Topic: RP ideas  (Read 14036 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
RP ideas
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:22:13 pm »
If anyone has any rp ideas that they'd like to run (with a bit of IMM help if needed) just drop me a line.  I'm always open to helping (if you're not sure about this, ask Asmodeus as the smurfy thing was all him with help).  Also, would like ideas for things that could happen in various areas for the events that Virisin pointed to that could be started without IMM interference - Kinda like Zedd (Recall/Yorke area) and the Chicken Poker (which I believe both need a Hero to start them - or some such).  I seem to remember Molly saying once that she wasn't a big fan of things like these so we may have to keep it on the down-low from her.  ;)  To me, it just opens up another reason for people to go into an area when they may not otherwise go there.

Kvetchy

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: RP ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:51:24 am »
Who said I didn't like things like these?

Everyone knows I totally love both chicken and smurfs. They taste even better than babies... *cough*

Anyhow, I think what you're doing is awesome Kvetch. Keep up the good work. :)

I might have some more ideas for you, remind me about it next time we manage to be on line at the same time.

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 05:05:30 pm »
Oh, I seriously remember you saying something about not liking the spammy quest of the guy that lost his crown and needs players to look for it - or something like that.  ;)  Admittedly, mine are MUCH cooler than that even though I am going to work on a script so certain players can perhaps open up some of these themselves.  As it's probably going to be a little bit above me - though I'm not sure about that as I almost scripted out everything I think I need for it - I may be poking around for Fizzy and Once to help me out - along with anyone else that's a DG-script god (or goddess).  So, in a way - with it being opened up by certain people - it'd be kinda like Zedd (who doesn't get used nearly enough and sometimes it's because he gets stuck).  Oh, speaking of Zedd getting stuck, Once has his "Zeddish character" get himself unstuck after a certain amount of time of not being found - possibly we could do that to fix this?

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 08:29:57 pm »
Kvetch has been wonderful on the RP. I say you give her an IMM!!!
I don't have any RP ideas atm, but if you want me to play a role, please plink me.
 ;D

Offline horus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 09:47:37 pm »
Hi Kito, can you RP my sex slave? *Plinking Kito*

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 09:05:34 pm »
We have Saints for that, tyvm. -_-

Offline Prometheus

• the bang your head against the wall coder.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 09:42:43 pm »
Horus enough. And you know what I'm talking about. *shesh* <rest of topic deleted and burned>

Prometheus.