Author Topic: Help required  (Read 10908 times)

Offline Nilk

• View Profile
    • Email
Help required
« on: May 28, 2010, 04:08:32 pm »
To all RP players, and those that arn't yet ;)

I have started a thread called the End of the World, where I hope to be able to RP characters through the pwipe.  This I cannot do on my own, and would dearly love other players to join me in making this a really big RP event.

There are a further 5 chapters to come, chapter 1 is well underway and I will post as soon as it is completed.  After that the other chapters will be open for all of you to build the story.

The chapters are headed as follows;
Chapter 1 - Preparing for the End
Chpater 2 - The End
Chapter 3 - Rebirth
Chapter 4 - The Exploration
Chapter 5 - Life continues

It is my hope that as the story unfolds, you will realise that you have a way to re-create and continue your RP character in the new code.

Please help me in making this a success, any input please note me, or email nilk.4d@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Nilk

Edit, please try to keep replies in this thread and leave the End of the World thread just for the story, thanks!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:14:15 pm by Nilk »

Offline Nilk

• View Profile
    • Email
A little snippet of Chapter 1 -
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:09:59 pm »
Panic has now hit the populous of the 4 dimensions, there is nowhere to hide, no chance of survival, if the scientist are to be believed. But there is one person, who might have a way to survive.

Offline Nilk

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Help required
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 08:11:19 am »
A quick note to thank all those that have helped so far.  Keep the ideas coming!