Author Topic: The greatest and the dirtiest deeds  (Read 35851 times)

Offline Jaros

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The greatest and the dirtiest deeds
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 04:24:34 pm »
* * * * 4 Dimensions Mail System * * * *
Date: Fri Aug  6 10:11:35 2004
  To: kita
drama queen?
Beautiful.

Offline Once

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 09:14:47 pm »
lol, as if I'd be the right hand man of an idiot. One of my dirty deeds (but certainly not my dirtiest) was constantly fucking with Jason when he was younger. I used to send vaguely threatening sounding tells like "I know what you did" and log off. Then I'd log onto an alt and watch him freak. This went on for a number of years and only really stopped after he built up confidence from becoming CL of the Sicilians (which is a sad shadow of what it was), and remorted 50 times.

Maybe I'll make a more elaborate post later.

Offline Xeriuth

• Global Moderator
  • Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:35 pm »
Lots of good times here for certain. Many aforementioned. Jaros and Viri got me good quite a number of times!

I think before the tier implementation, on the new port code, Malfestus was the only one who completed the quest for the Orcrist. I was the second if I remember, but a bit later, after that Exodus, Virisin, Jumjum at the time?, Robert, Lionheart, Jason, and Erwin (not positive) followed, uncertain on the exact order anymore, just remember being the first after a very long time of nobody getting it. I think it took me getting it to set Viri on having to finally finish it. I did it prior to return wands.. my way of doing it was a simple alias and bring a pet and my mount. I simply gave tons of potions to my mount and pet, and ordered them to drop them in the room next to the boss, and a simple alias to go into room, behead, retreat west, quaff potions, and repeat. each behead may have done like .5 % of his health, but after enough rotations he surely went down.
Remembering how hard Greenie was back in old port, I wouldn't have liked to see Balrog back then...

Gojira was a tough mob, but I didn't beat him until I was a GM and had damn near infinite casts of cure critic, so just did tank as long as I could, with a high wimpy, then heal in between.

Voltron I would say was one of the toughest, not as much at first but more so after he was 'fixed' once upon a time you could blackjack his hounds, and just fight him one on one, but I think they were eventually made unblackjackable. So you needed another way to fight him which was attack a hound and then have it 'hunt' you to the next room. then you do that and kill each hound on at a time until it was just V. Now I believe that's not a possibility and you have to pretty much fight all 5 at the same time making it a lot of damage against you. Damage shaming even Goji.  This is all what I remember, may or may not be the case.

I still think Erwin and I are the only two to have found all of the zone flags currently in the game. Virisin was close behind us and I'm certain could find the remainder of the flags if he set out to do it..

I was always looking forward to finishing the 12 deeds of Hercules, I know there is a few others out there that got to the same point and I'm sure want the same thing!

There are probably lots of other things out there, but those are what come to mind atm. Can't wait to get back into the game. Only 4 months left of this deployment! At work I can't connect to the game due to security settings, can only get to the forums here. And after work I only have roughly 30min at the MWR computers to talk to my wife and get on the game. Definitely excited to try Avalon!
Snazzy Signature Block Goes Here

Offline Virisin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 03:44:06 am »
Johnkarner: holy shit that post was me but I have no idea why it came as Johnkarner.. I forgot my password for a while but I don't ever remember making that name up. I definitely made that post though, that was my prank not Timpo's. lol

Also, I killed the balrog many times. It was how I used to level my Orcrist. I could kill it nude with only the Orcrist wielded so I would gain maximum experience from a prolonged fight. Mob strength and player strength have been changed so many times the difficulty of those badass mobs has been vastly inconsistent throughout the years. I once killed Greenie in 9 seconds. That was when I was doing 15k TERMINAL's every hit and beheads did a ridiculous amount of damage. I forget the specifics of what has changed but it's changed a lot, and the hardest thing about Moria now is the Orcs. I havn't even fought Balrog since the Orcs changed so intensely.

Also Jason, I got Solana to change the scimitar to 18d18 wieldable, but then told her because I was so amused immediately afterwards and she had a fit. You just copied me after I bragged about it too much.

Offline horus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 08:58:41 pm »
Noone is dirtier than me, and I am the master at doing the dirty deed! Oh wait, we arent talking about that are we?

Offline Tocharaeh

• View Profile
    • 4Dimensions on Facebook!
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2011, 10:57:10 pm »
er.....Xer? You're in the military?!?! Man, when ya think you know a guy...
-Tocharaeh D'Araesth
The Dirty Ol'' Drow that time left behind in fear of obliteration!

Offline Kiyoshi Katsuro

• AOL Instant Messenger - Lokivash
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 01:03:21 pm »
This isn't a dirty deed by me, but by Riley and her Saints.

Shortly after I joined this place, a.k.a. day 2. Riley found it necessary to show me a brochure for the saints.
She dropped it and said you can grab that and look at it. It's a good read. Being completely new to mudding
I did what she recommended. I then promptly spent the next week or so stuck in their dungeon unable to leave.
With them coming to entertain me at various times.... It was a learning experience to say the least....
Odd part is I should have just quit and never come back after that....

Allons-y!

Offline Jaros

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 10:38:05 pm »
Wait, that was you Vir?  What the f*** did Timpo have to do with it then...  My memory is obviously far too imaginative.

Offline Asmodeus

• Riddler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 11:35:18 pm »
Not a dirty deed, but still great... and funny!

[4 50 SWf Hun PK RP M]  Asmodeus            
Remorts: 49            Level: 50       Current Tier: 4

REMORT: Asmodeus has just specialized further in Hunter Grand Master!

[4  1 SWf Hun PK RP M]  Asmodeus
Remorts: 50            Level: 1        Current Tier: 4

| |   STR: 18/0     INT: 22   WIS: 22   CON: 22   DEX: 17   CHA: 100   | |

Tradepoints   :  9079
'convey trade 9079'
You convey tradepoints for exp
at the rate of 1 tradepoint per level 30 mob's exp equivilent.
[ You rise 49 levels! ]

[4 50 SWf Hun PK RP M]  Asmodeus
Remorts: 50            Level: 50       Current Tier: 4

Offline Kiyoshi Katsuro

• AOL Instant Messenger - Lokivash
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 03:56:57 am »
That only makes you an annoyance....
Allons-y!

Offline Once

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 12:40:10 pm »
I once screwed someone over and made them cry. It was pretty great. It got me hard too, which makes it kind of dirty I think.

Offline virinis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 07:13:04 am »
I can't remember if I've already said this but one of my personal favorites was when I managed to somehow get an (IMM) flag on my character (no one ever figured out why, myself included) and then tried to use the revert command, or whatever the command is that imms use to set themselves as normal characters that show with (IMM) flags, but all it did when I used it was remove the flag, set me at level 1, but not alter my stats at all.. So when I relevelled up to level 50, with full con equipment on and high charisma, I got up to 12k HP and was pretty much unbeatable in PK for about a year before I let people know.. heh

Offline Zsijn

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 09:51:31 pm »
i once killed all the PK dark jedis and junked them and made them all quit.

zsijn was made into a social which meant to kill and junk someone

some lame ass imm followed suit and made a juno social for some reason.  So I used Ish to edit said social so it looked the same when she did it but to everyone else it said something about dropping to her knees ready to suck you off or something

before i was pk i attacked lonewolf and got a killer flag.  I was perfectly content to sit in llano where noone could summon me until molly finally agreed to make me pk.

i was the first person to get an orcrist.  then discovered an epic bug with it.  you gained exp fighting the Sorceror guild guard.  and if you bashed him(he was no bash) removed that face plate with innate invis and rewore it he wouldnt see you and youd be stuck in combat gaining exp on the orcrist but not taking damage

i forgot more of my bad deeds then most of you have done...