Author Topic: haha  (Read 10400 times)

Offline nanukimo

• View Profile
haha
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:27:24 pm »
So, apparently Nanukimo decided to carry out his lame threat, through his tool,
Tristam.
Ironically enough, I had actually contemplated allowing him back in after a
month's ban, provided he showed some genuine remorse and apologised to the Mud.
With this despicable action he blew his last chance however, and the ban is
now permanent. I've also banned Tristam, with all his alts, for being a tool -
or a fool, you can take your pick.
Fenizia is closed too, you can thank Nanukimo for that.
They will probably try to log on again, until they run out of ip-adresses, so
if you see some new player acting like any of them, please notify the imms with
the name of the player in question, and we'll take the necessary measures.
I have to ask one thing of you however, don't take it out on the rest of the
DJ Clan. Nanukimo's choices were his own, and his Clan members have no part in
what he did. Each player should only have to answer for their own actions,
and I don't see any of the DJs supporting Nanukimo in this.

I was actually going to release more but im not at home. So you was going to unban me after a month, If i showed remorse and apologized? Damn thats pretty funny, because i would of never apologized to your sorry ass molly for anything. so hows that karma molly, biting you in the ass? I warned you all multiple times to back off and you wanted to keep doing it. its your own fault. robert actualy had me thinking of not doing it till the lil fag virisin decided to log in and run his mouth. Enjoy it maybe in the future you all will think of how you treat other players and constanty harass them over some bullshit because I wouldnt kick a member out of Dj's. i should of done this last time i was silenced for bitchslapping.

Maybe ill "re-think" my descision if im apologized too. but i doubt ill see that :P

Offline nanukimo

• View Profile
Re: haha
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:30:24 pm »
Actually im curious as to why tristam was banned though. considering i was the one who posted the info. He just provided the net.

Offline Natalya B.

• MSN Messenger - miss_sol@live.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 04:40:58 pm »
Stop making your own seemingly "personal" vendetta against Molly (or Virisin, as the case may apparently be here) effect the WHOLE damn game and ALL its players. How insecure are you to let ONE person effect you SO much that you just HAVE to retaliate in such a LOW form and attempt to mess the GAME up for OTHER players??

You're making yourself look like nothing but an immature fool. Do you have no real life, or is finding any way to get online to 4D and try to "Throw Karma out there" the only form of amusement you have in your sorry pathetic little world.

Go do something else with your time, perhaps something slightly more constructive.

Seeing as YOU will never be apologised to, for your own STUPID actions, forget about 4d and move onwards, boy.

Someone lock this thread and ban his username already.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:06:28 am by Molly »

Offline nanukimo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 04:45:21 pm »
Sure i have a fun life. And this is not just directed towards molly this is directed towards You nat, virisin, Robert, Lionheart, Molly, Xeriuth, and a few others.

You all ran your mouth this is what you get

So think what you want about me and my rl cause none of you really have a clue :P

Offline Natalya B.

• MSN Messenger - miss_sol@live.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 04:45:59 pm »
I ran my mouth?

Oh fuck it. Just shut up.

Offline Estidn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 10:04:40 pm »
God damnit, i'm disappointed that i wasn't mentioned in the post..

Offline Fizban

• Maniacal Scroder!
  • Administrator
  • Fizban, the Mangy Wizard
    • MSN Messenger - Fizban1216@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Fizban1216
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 11:29:31 pm »
Who unbanned him? I know for a fact his username and IP were banned from the forums by myself.

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 09:00:33 am »
I wouldn't even know how to start to unban someone from here.  That's up to you guys that know something about this stuff.

Offline Robert

• Pawn star.
    • MSN Messenger - geamu@hotmail.it
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - geamu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Hive
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 08:33:26 pm »
Check this shit out, i made my self an username, anyways just wanted to say to the dragonass/nanuskimo problem that you dude are acting like a 12 year old, heck you are even lamer than Virisin when he started playing in 4d come to think of it much worst, anyways stop hateing start participating, hate and anger is for weak people, i still love you and i miss you on 4d, no one to joke around with, ah i guess i need to pick on virisin again, or maybe the other shitforbrains Exodus will come back anyways i think molly is cool know her 7 years now and she always was like this heck i suffred shit from her too, and yes i did some stupid things before cause i was "a kid" but i came back apologize and everything was cool, you should do that too, releasing quest info is dumb, you are screwing the builders work not molly heh. Anyways, Shorty is cool, I Rule, Virisin is a fool.
Exodus up urs sucker.
P.S don't hate me because i am beautiful.
Rawr!!