Poll

Should clans have more house limit?

Yes
No
10 is too small even for houses
Yes for a cost
Ambivalent (not voting)

Author Topic: Clan Houses....  (Read 8349 times)

Offline Riley

• View Profile
Clan Houses....
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:14:46 pm »
I know with player houses there is really a good reason to pick and choose who can access the house.  But, when it comes to clans?  Why, do clans have to be limited to just 10 players?  Almost wonder if there could just be some work around to allow only clan members to enter or a way to increase the # of players that can have access to it.

Offline Once

• View Profile
Re: Clan Houses....
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:11:05 am »
Added a poll to this.

Offline NotNOTKitolani

• !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 01:21:52 pm »
It's a bit of a kick to the face to the people that come back and expect to still have access to their things and find themselves denied due to an influx of new clannies.
As for personal houses, I'd benefit from having more than ten slots in the crashproof.

Offline Prometheus

• the bang your head against the wall coder.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:27:51 am »
Hum odd only 10 clannies can access the house. Might need to look into this not sure if it is true or if it is how the clan house was created.

Prom

Offline Zsijn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:13 pm »
our of curiosity is the viking longboat considered MY house or a clan house?

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 04:13:08 am »
our of curiosity is the viking longboat considered MY house or a clan house?

Better ask your clannies, but the way I remember, it was set up as a Clan House. Diandra or Thotter, who were around at the time it was created, may know for certain.

Every house needs to have a specific owner, even Clan houses.  Which often leads to problems when a Clanleader stops playing without first providing for their succession.

Offline Zsijn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 04:02:17 pm »
was just curious if i was still the "owner" since i paid for the house and gifted it to the clan....also why am i not at least a retired CL of the vikings....someone needs to fix this

Offline Virisin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 05:40:04 pm »
being a retired clan leader, as well as dealing with the owners of clan houses tends to be a player issue that we just need a little help with from time to time. if you were still the owner of the house, then no new clannie would have been able to be added to the house in all the time you were gone, so i'm guessing whether you gifted the house or not, one of the active clannies at some stage had the house transferred over to them.