Author Topic: 4d Price Guide  (Read 9796 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
4d Price Guide
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:32:41 pm »
The "add a script" for 1 silver to perz's has been removed since it could be viewed as the ability to get ANY script thought of put on ANY perz.

I will "edit a script" instead for that 1 silver.  All this means is, if there is an echo that doesn't suit your character, I will, for the 1 silver fee, change that echo to something more towards your character (you do have to come up with the idea, not me).  For example, the raindrop ring that has a fairies appear and heal you.  If your character would never have anything to do with fairies *cough*Stile*cough* then I could change the echo to something more.. manly.  After all, if we were to allow people to add any script to any perz, what's to make anyone go out and get any items?  Just find out about one you like and add it to a current perz.

I am not going to "edit a script" on an item that won't let you wear two of them so you can wear 2, so get that out of your minds right now.  I'm not going to "edit a script" in a way that gives you an in-game advantage.

If you can think of a script that doesn't give you an in-game advantage, then feel free to note it to me if you wish to have it added.  If it is within reason (ie: doesn't give you an advantage) I'll consider it.

Kvetch
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:42:13 pm by Kvetch »

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 4d Price Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »
Class change has also been taken out due to abuse, or at least the potential for abuse.  Also, Race change will require you to remove your full set of eq before the change is made, so be prepared with bags/boxes and whatnots.  If yer not naked, we're not changin' ya!

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 12:14:30 pm »
A clarification on the "only 15 perz limit" rule has been added.  It is NOT a free perz if you are exchanging perzs instead of creating a new one.  You must pay 3 silver for it and you still have to hand over the item you want perz.  You will not be reimbursed the item you had perzed earlier.  If you want that item, you'll have to go get it again.

Offline Jaros

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 12:46:38 am »
Rules are great aren't they.

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 01:23:53 am »
Rules are great aren't they.