Author Topic: Interested in building?  (Read 6159 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Interested in building?
« on: May 16, 2013, 05:09:04 pm »
Have you ever been interested in building, but don't think you have enough of a plan for a full zone?  I am currently looking for some people that would like to either 1) create some small zones that would fit directly into 4D as it is right now (for example remaking the Unicorn Inn which has been destroyed since I joined 4D - this is already in the works by Gilgamesh) or 2) working on finishing some of those zones that are in the build port already - some of which are thisclose to being done (examples of those close to being done: Quixotica (needs scripting work - if you can find Kita, she may be able to give you further information as she was one of the original builders) and Killer Klowns (started by Alabaster and Diandra - needs scripting for the games).    There are many more zones in the build port that were started and never completed so if you have an interest, let me know and I'll see what's in there.

The thought is to let anyone who wants to do some building do it with a limited plan and to get some of the zones that are collecting dust in the build port actually in the game.

Kvetch

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Interested in building?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:21:59 am »
Or, if you want it really secret, you can email me at 4DCati@gmail.com.