Revision as of 22:49, 25 January 2016 by Isibot (Bot: Automated import of articles)
Clan Wars are not a thing to take lightly, since they affect all members of
the Clan and the lower levels often get hit worst. Below are the rules for
- Only Clan Leaders can declare a Clan War.
- There should be an IC reason for a Clan War. The fact that the Clan Leader
- is bored is NOT a valid IC reason.
- A Clan war must be officially declared on the Main Board, and the Leader
- of the challenged Clan must be notified on line or by mudmail. Until the
- War is formally declared there is no Clan War going on, just an ordinary
- PK situation (or harassment, whichever situation applies).
- All members are affected by the war, but the PK rules are still valid. If
- you choose to attack a non PK, you will get a KILLER flag. No KILLER flags
- will be removed by imms for the duration of the War.
- Once a Clan member is killed in the War, he is considered permanently
- dead and can no longer take part in the fights.
- If the same player is killed repeatedly, this could be regarded as
- Records of each kill must be posted at Recall by the victor. The Clan with
- most kills (in proportion to active members) wins the war, obviously.
- The Clan War is over when all members of a Clan have been killed - or when
- Peace is declared.