Author Topic: Skills  (Read 5707 times)

Offline Darvus

• View Profile
Skills
« on: October 22, 2009, 02:41:24 pm »
Okay, I've been wandering around, trying to find my way to trainers so that I can max out my skills. And while doing so, I've been wondering. Why? Why should we have to wander all over time to learn class skills.
Our guildmasters are tier 4, so they should be able to teach us all this stuff. I realize that this might be too "easy," since you would know exactly where to go, but it would make more sense.

Offline Tocharaeh

• View Profile
    • 4Dimensions on Facebook!
Re: Skills
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:48:04 pm »
believe it or not that is exactly how it was a long time ago. They distributed the skills across the game because they were concerned about everyone hanging out at recall. I myself never agreed with the imposed system. I think each class should have it's own guild for every tier, and each guild level be put somewhere across the dimensions.

To be honest though, this will never change so it's best to just accept it now, and go find your skills. hehehe

-Toch
-Tocharaeh D'Araesth
The Dirty Ol'' Drow that time left behind in fear of obliteration!

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
Re: Skills
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 05:44:22 pm »
Getting skills here when you're totally unfamiliar with the realms is a difficult task indeed. Most older players will be more than happy to take you to whomever you may need. Some charge a fair price, and others will be generous enough to do it for free.

Hang in there!  ;D