Author Topic: Zone Flag Hunt: Clan Rewards  (Read 16266 times)

Offline Xeriuth

• Global Moderator
  • Coder
    • View Profile
Re: Zone Flag Hunt: Clan Rewards
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 02:24:28 am »
Yeah, I'm cool with the idea now, and like I said with there going to be another batch starting one day, it's not like it's not achievable anymore.

Aside from that..Viri had an idea before about Zone deeds. Essentially, if you are levelling in a zone, any mob within that zone has a small chance to drop a deed. you can then claim that deed for you clan. When claimed your clan gets some sort of benefit, like an interest rate, or something positive. Once a deed is claimed it would then be able to be gotten by another clan after so many hours has passed. What this does is gets clans competing against one another on a continuous basis, since it's an on going competition. Also promotes exploring and going out and getting far away zones deeds. Could make it percentage based or number based, after 10 deeds are claimed clan gets increased clan bank interest, if 20 deeds are reached then clan gets 10% more exp a kill, if 30 deeds reached 10% more gold...90 deeds 1 dambonus max deeds, get clan name added to plaque or trophy for it for in clanhall. And all deeds are reset. So it could be a competition to have all the deeds claimed before all other clans, but everytime another clan claims the zone you lose it, so it could very well take a very long time to win. I know the post is cluttered, but what do you think?
Snazzy Signature Block Goes Here