Author Topic: Invoking the god of deeds  (Read 12624 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Invoking the god of deeds
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 06:14:48 pm »
Hate to agree with Once, but... Erm... I agree with Once.

Offline Bane

• Coder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 11:15:38 pm »
Deeds are to easily obtained. Even creating some type of system to protect them, It's not going to work very well especially with the stronger players. At the max it takes me 5 mins to collect a deed from a zone. Some zones I spend more time walking to get the deed, then I will getting the deed.

We need to effectively increase the difficulty of getting the deeds.

I also think the personal rewards you get for reaching milestones is just bad. I honestly would rather see tokens. Tokens would motivate people more :P.

I also personally favor the making an army..

to make an army it deducts gold from your treasury, mobs level/tier is based off the players level/tier. If a player cant quest or hunt in that area then they needs to work with their clan to make it so they can go there.

Spells like Weaken, Corrupt Armor, Poison 1(incurable with time limit), Slow are good debuffs.

Buffs would need to be buffs that are not already ingame buffs. Like a speed buff thats separate from our haste, damage buff, Health/Move/Mana regeneration buff/Healing overtime buff.

Just some babbling.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:22:55 pm by Bane »

Offline Sarias

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »
Hopefully you were joking when you said the rewards for deeds was just bad. :p I think the exp and the gold bonuses really do encourage newer members to deed and i dont think a lot of them know what to do with tokens anyways.

I do have a question about whether the 10% was taken away for leveling in a zone your clan owns. I havent seen it at all.