Author Topic: October Fun And Games  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
October Fun And Games
« on: September 04, 2013, 09:57:34 pm »
It was mentioned on another thread about having more than just the Haunted House area open for Halloween - something to try and get more RP into the mud during this time.

Three ideas have been presented and I'd like to know who would be interested in doing either of these.

A Masquerade:
Basically, players would have to create a newbie character and, if they wished, have costumes made for them (at cost - provided there's a willing IMM - I think Xerxes isn't too busy...).  Players would get to mingle for a little while and then 3 questions would be asked to figure out who is playing the character.  Still decided on if this would be done in a different area so each player could ask their own 3 questions or if there would be general consensus on which 3 questions to ask.  Which would you guys prefer?

A Costume Contest:
Using only what you find in the game.  No restrings.  Who has the best costume?

Mafia Party Game:
Still working on the logistics of doing this via the game, but we think we've got a good idea going on how to do it.  Haven't played?  Neither have I.  Here's a link to the Wiki on what it is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29
It sounds dastardly and I would hope at least SOME of the Sicilians would want to play a game with their name on it.  Though maybe that would be too much of a hint.

Let me know what you think.