Author Topic: Advertising 4D  (Read 26028 times)

Offline Natalya B.

• MSN Messenger - miss_sol@live.com
    • View Profile
Re: Advertising 4D
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 01:33:44 pm »
... Alpha?

*blink*

Anyway. He's dropped off the face of the earth. I HAD organised for him to film the gig I shot on saturday, which would have been utterly fantastic. But he didn't show up. Which left me having to tell a national and international act that "Im sorry, I wasn't able to have your show filmed like we agreed as my filmer didn't... show up".

:/

But yes. I dont do model photography really. But shooting Jaymie is always great fun.

Offline Prometheus

• the bang your head against the wall coder.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 03:49:26 am »
Need to slap Alpha hard. Silly boy  :o

Prometheus

Offline Fizban

• Maniacal Scroder!
  • Administrator
  • Fizban, the Mangy Wizard
    • MSN Messenger - Fizban1216@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Fizban1216
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 08:18:27 am »
I'm sure his flexible morality would be perfect for such an endeavor. Grin

What are these morals you speak of?

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 05:07:43 pm »
All that time wasted in Table Round...and they never told you what morality was. :-[

Well, since Alpha's dropped off the face of the planet, Fizban shall take his place. ;D

Offline Iwku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 06:47:08 pm »
I may have mentioned this before but I can't remember the answer.

The 'advertisement' or description of 4D on the TMS ranking list states "A mud where success is not only determined on your RL wallet or how much time you spend bashing mobs".

The way I read this is that your RL wallet has some determination on your success.  Clicking the info button provides information that the game is "totally free - no pay-for-perks or hidden costs", but some people might not click on the button if they get the impression that there are some costs involved in playing.

I would suggest taking out the word 'only' so it would read "...success is not determined on your RL wallet...".

z932074

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 11:00:54 pm »
woohoo! naked women! count me in.. god i sound like a pathetic loser....

z932074

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 11:03:18 pm »

But yes. I dont do model photography really. But shooting Jaymie is always great fun.
hell shooting anybody is alwa fun, as long as its not in self defense....

oops did I just say that?

Offline GOM

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 10:59:45 pm »

Incidentally, the guy named Osiris, who also posts in that thread, mentions his alter ego, Mistress Narcista. He once promoted his own Mud offering nude pictures of this alleged female self on the website. (Very few people knew that Mistress Narcista was actually male, and I believe the pics were of his RL wife). There was an outcry about it among the more prudish members of the Mud community, but most people thought it was a funny joke. I'm not sure how many new players he got from it however). :P

It is the prerogative of old men to bring up old topics...

The gracious and lovely Molly remembers Osiris and Narcista.  :) 

Divine Anathema had hundreds of active players.  Attempts to breed players in captivity, however amusing the exercise, proved futile.  And so much ado and silliness ensued on TMC.  Hybrid children characters, believe it or not, were almost always played by one parent or the other.       

What is really impressive is that 4D is still cooking and Molly is still with it.  My previously felt admiration and affection for both was obviously right on. 

Offline Molly

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 02:41:55 am »
LOL, Osiris, is that really you?

That's hilarious.

And are you really Gom on that new thread on TMC too?

By the way, you know that there is a portrait of Mistress Narcista on 4D, right?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:22:32 am by Molly »