Author Topic: Look here you lowly sheep.  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Estidn

• View Profile
Look here you lowly sheep.
« on: May 22, 2009, 01:58:11 pm »
     Sitting alone for many long night in my library pondering my eternal life and the “gift” I have been given, I have come to the realization that I pity the lowly who do not share in my immortality. Their lowly existence is nothing but a speck upon a rock in this crazy realm we have landed ourselves into. I wished I could do something to make their lives a little better.
    During my countless years, I have acquired quite a fortune through my prey and my longevity. Therefor I have decided to give my herd a chance at some fortune. Currently, I am working with my tailor to have some more clothing made and I've decided that it would be a good chance to spread the wealth. I've decided that some of you amateur tailors out there could sent me some drawings to give to my tailor. Currently. I am in need of as follows

-A hat of some sort. (Worn on head)
-Something for my face (Worn on face)
-A set of earrings-both unique (Worn on ear)
-A charm or pendant to hang around my neck (Worn on neck)
-A shirt to match my coat  (Worn on body)
-Two bracelets  (Worn on wrists)
-A pair of gloves (Worn on hands)
-Two rings (Worn on finger)
-A custom light also is needed from my blacksmith (Used as light)
-A belt for my hips and waist (One worn on hips and one worn on waist)
-A Nice pair of pants (Worn on legs)
-Two anklets (Worn on ankles)
-And a pair of boots (Worn on feet)

Estidn

(Ok here's a little help. Estidn is a vampire based and was raised in the old west. Try sticking with either a vamperic or old western theme)
(Each piece picked is worth 5 bronze I.E. Each ring worth 5 bronze. Also if there is something I really like and am having a hard time deciding between two pieces both will be rewarded.)
Mudmail please no notes.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 02:04:54 pm by Estidn »

Offline Kvetch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Look here you lowly sheep.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 03:48:28 pm »
*makes like a sheep*

BAAAAA!!!!