Author Topic: DJs = Idiots  (Read 11337 times)

Offline Natalya B.

• MSN Messenger - miss_sol@live.com
    • View Profile
DJs = Idiots
« on: March 10, 2008, 05:38:27 am »
Exhibit A:

Jason says, 'get me a yellow potion from medieval and ill give you 200k :-='

You laugh.

Iwku asks, 'what is the yellow potion of medieval?'

Offline Iwku

• View Profile
Re: DJs = Idiots
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 07:12:50 am »
Exhibit B:

A few weeks ago, Natalya paid thousands in an auction for a fake gold token.  Later in the evening, trying to make up for her foolish purchase, she offered Molly a gold token to slay Lionheart.  Eager to see Lionheart's demise, and forgetting that it was a fake token,  Iwku foolishly paid Natalya two real bronze tokens. 

That scenerio might have warranted DJ=idiot. I still can't believe I gave you real tokens.  But I don't even understand your current joke.  It's not funny.

I am proud of being a Dark Jedi and look up to my clan leaders and clan members.  I might be foolish at times but please don't hold it against the DJ clan.

Offline Natalya B.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 07:34:59 am »
You're right, that IS exhibit B :)

You're aware you just made a fool of yourself even further there, right?

A few weeks ago, Natalya paid thousands in an auction for a fake gold token. 

- I'm fairly sure it was in the millions. Isn't it fantastic?! OH MY GOD!!!!!111ONE

Later in the evening, trying to make up for her foolish purchase, she offered Molly a gold token to slay Lionheart.

- Because paying another gold token makes up for it, sure, that makes sense.

Eager to see Lionheart's demise, and forgetting that it was a fake token,  Iwku foolishly paid Natalya two real bronze tokens.

- Might want to get your facts straight, how about you ask Molly, and ask Lionheart. It was a REAL gold token, to which Molly took from me, checked, and then handed to LH after the slay. Heh. Good fun :)

That scenerio might have warranted DJ=idiot. I still can't believe I gave you real tokens.  But I don't even understand your current joke.  It's not funny.

-- So, let me get this straight, your current argument here is an attempt to make me look like a fool, basing on attempting to say I ripped you off (??), when it was your OWN decision to give me tokens (I never asked for them), after I paid Molly a REAL gold token for LH's slay, which was all just in fun anyway? Nice work there, DJ. Might want to check your facts first before you go off half cocked.

Exhibit B people, Exhibit B.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:39:17 am by natalya »

Offline Iwku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 06:19:07 am »
Yah, I'm painfully aware that I made a fool of myself even further.  Contributing factors were a Mai Tai, two Bud lights and a day of activities in the hot sun.  Mai Tai's slide down so easily but hit you later.

It was a guess that you used your million dollar fake gold token to pay for LionHeart's slay.  That's what I would have used.  I can't believe you paid a real gold token....hardly satisfying for the slight inconvenience it caused him.

Anyway, I'm sick and tired of you and others constantly putting down the DJ's...in notes, over gossip and now here on two insulting posts on the "Barrel of Laughs" forum topic. Your sense of humour is lacking.

I honestly admire certain DJ members for the restraint shown by the constant goading and harassement they have to endure. 

Play nice.

Offline Natalya B.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 09:11:52 am »
It's not about satisfaction.

It's about things that make me laugh, and doing things for pure fun, as it's a GAME. :)

Offline isis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 04:01:37 pm »
DJ are dumb always has always will.. :P
Dear diary. Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me."

Offline kitolani

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 05:35:40 pm »
Yah, JD's u r so dum I laff and laff cuz stereotyping is teh best.

"The term Dark Jedi was a collective and vague name of dark side practitioners (be they fallen or rogue Jedi) that used Force powers and a lightsaber, but were not always members of a certain organization; whereas the term Sith refers to a definite heritage of cult or ideology. Some Dark Jedi were allied to the Sith or other organizations, while others were loners. Because they were notoriously dangerous, unstable, and treacherous, Dark Jedi seldom formed well-organized groups on their own in order to expand their following or reinforce their strength."

-Wookiepedia, ftw.

So you see, their complete lack of strength and incapacity to form complete thoughts make them some of the best and most consistant roleplayers in the history of the realms. I tip my hat to thee.