Connecting to 4D
To play 4Dimensions mud, you must connect the server using your preferred gaming interface.
If you already have a gaming client downloaded, use the following information to connect.
Remember the hostname can be the web address or the IP, If the domain is not working, try using the direct IP address.
Host Name: 4dimensions.org
If you don't already have a client, you can always connect via the two web clients on the website,
Or here are some links to popular clients.
- Mudlet - A free-to-download client that works on both Mac and Windows. Their forums are often helpful if you are stuck on a problem. http://forums.mudlet.org/
- When connecting for the first time, additional plugins for 4D will be downloaded - adding features like menu bars and mapping.
- MUSHclient - A free-to-download client with a customized plugin for 4D with a customized interface.
- Zmud/Cmud - A paid client although there is a free downloadable version available.
- TinTin++ - A free-to-download client that supports both Mac and Windows users. http://tintin.sourceforge.net/download.php